Access the applicable forms for research activities at UC Davis:
- Animal Care & Use Forms
- Biological Safety/ Biohazard Use Forms
- Contract & Grant Administration Forms (Sponsored Programs)
- Export Control Forms
- Financial Conflict of Interest in Research Forms
- Human Anatomical Specimen and Tissue Form
- IRB Administration
- Intellectual Property Management Forms (InnovationAccess)
- Interdisciplinary Research Support (IRS) Assistance Form
- Requests for Office of Research Funding
- Stem Cell Research Forms
- Training & Education Form: National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Oversight of Animal Care and Use (including the UC Davis IACUC) is the responsibility of UC Davis Safety Services.
Oversight of the use of infectious biological agents, recombinant DNA/RNA, and the propagation and release of recombinant organisms including plants, animals and microbial agents is the responsibility of UC Davis Safety Services.
Sponsored Programs provides administrative support on issues pertaining to
- Use this cover page when agency/sponsor forms are not available
Use this form to request an exception to the PI Eligibility policy.
- Use this form when UC Davis is giving a subaward to a non-FDP member institution (including international institutions). If you are unsure whether the institution you are working with is a member of the FDP, you can refer to the list located at http://sites.nationalacademies.org/PGA/fdp/PGA_055518.
- If the subrecipient indicates on question #9 of the Proposal Commitment Form that they "have a PHS compliant Financial Conflict of Interest Policy in place and that each investigator has completed the required PHS FCOI training", no additional paperwork is required. The subrecipient will be expected to rely on their own policy and report FCOIs to UC Davis in accordance with the PHS requirements.
- If the subrecipient indicates on question #9 of the Proposal Commitment form that they "will abide by UC Davis's Individual Conflicts of Interest Involving Research Policy", they must complete the PHS Financial Disclosure Form for Investigators from subrecipient entities that do not have a PHS-compliant conflict of interest policy in effect at time of PHS award application (PDF).
This form can be provided to a Sponsor when UC Davis is receiving a subaward, and the Sponsor needs UC Davis' A-133 information, as well as UC Davis' current financial information.
Research Agreement Template for Projects Sponsored by For-Profit Entities (PDF)
- I-129 Attestation Form (PDF)
- Supplement to the I-129 Attestation Form (PDF)
- ATTENTION RESEARCHERS FUNDED BY PHS OR OTHER ENTITIES THAT HAVE ADOPTED PHS COI RULES: Access to New Mandatory Online Disclosure Form for PHS Researchers: Click here (researchcoi.ucdavis.edu)
- State Disclosure:
- Non-PHS Federal Disclosure, including Non-PHS Funded Research involving Human Subjects:
The Research Compliance & Integrity unit provides administrative support to the .
- An Anatomical Materials Request Application (AMRA) must be submitted to the Body Donation Program for review and approval in order to obtain an anatomical specimen. Please contact the Body Donation Program.
RESEARCHER USEThe IRB has created an Investigator Manual that outlines the duties and responsibilities of investigators engaged in human subjects research at the University of California, Davis. The IRB highly recommends that all first time and current principal investigators to review and utilize this manual before and during their research.IRB Committee Members Public Roster (PDF)
- HRP-211 - Application for Initial Review (04/29/13)
- HRP-213 - Modification (05/01/13)
- HRP-226 - Administrative Approvals (02/22/13)
- HRP-502 - Consent Form (07/23/13)
- HRP-503 - Protocol - No Instructions (09/04/13)
- HRP-504 - Letter - School Permission to Conduct Research (5/6/12)
- HRP-506 - Consent Document - Emergency Use (6/11/12)
- Consent Document - Short Form
- Bill of Rights - Medical
IRB ADMINISTRATION USE
NOTE: DO NOT INCLUDE WORKSHEETS AND CHECKLISTS IN SUBMISSIONS TO THE IRB.
- HRP-301 - Review Materials
- HRP-302 - Calculation of Approval Intervals
- HRP-303 - Communication of Review Results
- HRP-304 - IRB Composition
- HRP-305 - Evaluation of Quorum and Expertise
- HRP-306 - Drugs
- HRP-307 - Devices
- HRP-308 - Pre-Review
- HRP-310 - Human Research Determination
- HRP-311 - Engagement Determination
- HRP-312 - Exemption Determination
- HRP-313 - Eligibility for Review Using the Expedited Procedure
- HRP-314 - Criteria for Approval and Additional Considerations
- HRP-315 - Advertisements
- HRP-316 - Payments
- HRP-317 - Short Form of Consent Documentation
- HRP-318 - Additional Federal Agency Criteria
- HRP-320 - Scientific or Scholarly Review
- HRP-321 - Review of Information Items
- HRP-322 - Emergency Use
- HRP-323 - Criteria for Approval and Additional Considerations HUD
- HRP-324 - Contract Items Related to Human Subject Protections
- HRP-331 - FERPA Compliance
- HRP-401 - Pre-Review
- HRP-402 - Non-Committee Review
- HRP-410 - Waiver or Alteration of the Consent Process
- HRP-411 - Waiver of Written Documentation of Consent
- HRP-412 - Pregnant Women
- HRP-413 - Non-Viable Neonates
- HRP-414 - Neonates of Uncertain Viability
- HRP-415 - Prisoners
- HRP-416 - Children
- HRP-417 - Cognitively Impaired Adults
- HRP-418 - Non-Significant Risk Device
- HRP-419 - Waiver of the Consent Process for Emergency Research
- HRP-430 - Investigator Quality Improvement Assessment
- HRP-431 - Minutes Quality Improvement Assessment
- HRP-441 - HIPAA Waiver of Authorization
InnovationAccess provides administrative support on issues pertaining to
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement Request Form (CDARF) - for discussions relating to intellectual property (DOC | PDF)
- Invention Release to Inventor Form - samples only (Patent filed: ) (Patent not filed: PDF)
- Inventor/Author Statement Concerning Involvement in Licensing Decisions (Form TT-100) (to identify potential conflicts of interest they may have in negotiations to license their inventions from the University) (DOC | PDF)
- Material Transfer Request Form (MTRF) (DOC | PDF)
- Photocopier Copyright Notification Sign ()
- Proposal to Distribute Copyright-Protected Work Created Under University Auspices (
- Record of Invention (ROI) Disclosure Form ( | )
- ROI Additional Inventor Signature Page (DOC | PDF)
- UC Davis Exclusive Patent License - sample only ()
- UC Davis Bilateral Confidentiality Agreement - sample only ()
- UC Patent Acknowledgment (rev. 2/2011)
The Research Compliance & Integrity unit provides administrative support on issues pertaining to and supports the .
- Application to Conduct Human Stem Cell Research (DOC)
- Request for Protocol Amendment (PDF)
- Report of Unforeseen Issues Involving Research with Human Embryonic Stem Cells (DOC)
- Cover letter used to verify completion of the NIH-required tutorials by any member of the team with any responsibility for design, conduct or reporting of the results of the project. This form is required by NIH as a part of proposals. Please see details at: http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/notice-files/not-od-00-039.html.