Links to Funding Sources
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA Cooperative State Research Service
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- National Institute of Standards & Technology
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Army Research Office
- Army Medical Research & Materiel Command
- Army Research Laboratory
- Army Research Institute: Behavioral & Social Sciences
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- Naval Research Laboratory
- Federal Laboratory Consortium
- Office of Science - DOE
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Director of Defense Research and Engineering (DDRE)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Funding for Stem Cell Research
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Office for Human Research Protections
- Office of Science and Technology Policy
- Office of Naval Research
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- American Educational Research Association
- Association of American Universities
- Council On Governmental Relations
- International Society for Stem Cell Research
- Society of Research Administrators
Advising Services, Undergraduate Research Opportunities.
This site contains a variety of links and information for undergraduates seeking research opportunities
- California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) Funding Opportunities
CIRM funds stem cell awards through periodic requests for applications
Committee On Research.
The Academic Senate Committee on Research hosts several faculty, research, and travel programs.
Davis Humanities Institute.
This site contains information and links to major granting agencies for researchers in the humanities, arts, and social sciences.
This program provides funds to conduct research in foreign countries, and to bring visiting students and scholars to the United States. Opportunities are available for faculty and graduate students.
Limited Submission Programs.
These programs restrict the number of applicants per organization. Follow this link to view the latest limited submission programs and related procedures.
Office of Graduate Studies.
This site hosts a list of funding opportunities for graduate students and postdoctoral scholars.
Office of Research, Internal Funding.
The Office of Research hosts a variety of internal funding programs, including those for proposal preparation and matching funds, one-time interim funding, intellectual property grants, and publication assistance grants.
School of Medicine Sponsored Programs. This site contains medical funding opportunities, the School of Medicine's proposal submission procedures, and other useful information.
Society for Research Administrators (SRA)
The SRA hosts a Web site that provides a comprehensive list of resources for finding local, state, federal and international government funds. They also provide a separate list of resources for finding opportunities available from various foundations, nonprofit centers, charities, and others.
UC Davis Campus Research.
Browse a variety of research-related information sources, including searchable databases, Web sites, research offices across campus, and college- and school-specific programs. Information is available for individual researchers, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
UC Office of the President Funding Opportunities site.
This site includes a comprehensive list of UC funding opportunities for the arts, humanities, and the sciences. These opportunities are available for UC-affliated faculty, researchers, and graduate students.
UC Office of the President Industry University Cooperative Research Program.
This program awards UC Discovery Grants in six fields of science and engineering to strengthen California's economy and to form partnerships between UC, industry sponsors, and the state of California